Friday, August 15, 2014

Story Play!

Coming on September 3rd...
I am so excited about this class! 

Being a part of "Story Play" has been such a creatively challenging and rewarding experience. Maybe it should have been called "Scrap Yoga" instead, because I definitely had to limber up for the assignments, and afterward, felt so much more flexible and capable of reaching farther than I had before I started.  

The images above give you a peek at what is in store, but they are just tiny glimpses of  the work of the contributors and the true nature of the "play" involved.  At least three of my projects are included in the sneaks -- can you spot them?  
I'm looking forward to the two live webinars that are part of the class.  I had a chance to be a part of the "Visual Storytelling" webinar over the summer, and it was such a wonderful experience. 

Be sure to check out Get It Scrapped for more details -- and if possible, do it soon, because you can save 25% on a GIS membership through next Friday, August 22.  Sweet deal. 

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this class sounds amazing!! I just promised my husband I wouldn't spend another penny on anything scrappy-related until after Christmas but surely a class doesn't count, right? …. Right? … ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm inclined to agree. :) Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing! I hope to join the class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does live up to its name.

      Delete